Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well That Didn't Take Long

I just posted the blind item about Jesse James and looky what I see today on Perez:

We're not surprised!
Another homewrecker, Melissa Smith, has come out to give deets on her two-year relationship with Jesse James - and did we mention he was married to Sandra at the time?!
Melissa is a stripper who heard from Jesse on MySpace in September of 2006. He saw a photo of her posing in front of a car at the West Coast Choppers party and contacted her.
"I got a message from this guy saying, 'Nice car…that’s my godfather’s.' After a few exchanges, he introduced himself as Jesse James and gave me his e-mail address with the name Vanilla Gorilla,” claims the stripper.
clASSy.
Soon after the initial contact, the ho traveled to California and came down to the shop. Jesse promised her a ride in one of his cars, but they never made it out of the office.
After the two made small talk about artwork on his walls, “I said, ‘Well, I guess I should get going,’ and he said, ‘You don’t have to,’ and moved his chair closer to me and started rubbing my leg. We ended up having sex on his couch," Melissa continued.
Sandra deserves so much better!

Wonder how many more there are?  I love blind items so much.  TMZ also has an interesting story today...

TMZ has learned ... a former high level, female executive with West Coast Choppers settled a sexual harassment lawsuit against Jesse James and West Coast Choppers for more than $700,000 in 2007, while he was married to Sandra Bullock ... according to documents.

The woman claimed between 2006 - 2007, Jesse James repeatedly made sexual advances, which allegedly included sexual acts.

The woman kept several suggestive emails from Jesse. In one email in 2007, which is included in the file, Jesse wrote to the woman, "Need anything before I split?" She responded, "Some Tums." Jesse replied, "I have some special fluid that you can drink and it makes it all better ...."

And, she claims after an oral encounter with Jesse, she kept a telltale Clintonesque T-shirt.

The woman quit in 2007 and hired Gloria Allred's law firm to represent her. No lawsuit was ever filed, but on September 27, 2007, the matter settled for $725,000.


What a pig!!  I bet he's Tiger Woods' new favorite person though...

No comments:

Post a Comment