Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is just too much.

I'm officially quitting the Jesse James scandal.  Gross bitches who are willing to do someone else's husband are one thing, but the complete disrespect Jesse James obviously has for women, animals, and humanity are where I draw the line.

The number of lawsuits he has settled against women who have worked for him tells me he doesn't care how uncomfortable he makes women and will not learn.

The stories that came out today (check out TMZ and Perez if you want the full stories) about his cruelty toward animals and his possible white supremacist leanings may or may not be true, but I've been following gossip and blind items long enough to know that where there's smoke there is usually fire.  I do hope these stories are untrue, but I doubt it based on the people he has chosen to be around. 

Also, he wears overalls.  OVERALLS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment