Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dream A Little Dream, Or A Big One. I Don't Really Care.

With all of the Corey buzz this week I'm reminded of that movie "Dream A Little Dream" - this movie intrigued me so as a kid...

I don't know why, really.  Let's exlpore this.

1.  Converse.  I was eleven and this was the first time I really noticed chucks.

2.  Corey Haim's head.  That hair.  That hat.  I swooned.

3.  Meredith Salenger.  I wanted to be her and wear her striped tights SO BAD.

4.  The song.  I really really loved the song. Still do.



5.  Last but certainly not least,Michael Damien's Rock On.  Seriously, you rock on, you.




What a time it was, right?  And just in case you're wondering, I did wear striped tights later on in life.  I actually graduated to much more obnoxious hosiery while in high school.  I'm sure your day is complete now that you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment