Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Nuggets of NOOO WAAAAY!

Ah, blind items.  I love them so.  You know how you'll be at work and that lady who eats tuna fish at her desk (me) comes up to your cubicle and she's dancing around a little so you think she has to pee?  But then you realize she doesn't actually have to pee, she just has some really good gossip involving the receptionist, the VP, and the boardroom?   You decide that the story is true, no wait... you really aren't sure in your heart of hearts, but then again, you just can't look at the receptionist the same way again after that.

That is what blind items are to me, only "the office" is Hollywood.  I'll post the ones I think are interesting here, not that anyone's reading this, so if you should stumble upon this blog by accident feel free to guess in the comments before you go read some other amateur's crappy writing!

Look for today's blind items later......

No comments:

Post a Comment