Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just don't get paid enough for this shit.

I have a very flexible job.  I need a flexible job because I don't want to have to put my kid in daycare all day long.  So I took a pay cut and my job is supposed to consist of light accounting duties

The CFO of the company doesn't like to do his job, so guess what I end up doing?  His fucking job.  So he can go home early.  Or when he promises something to someone and then can't get it done in time because he's a fucking moron - I then step in and do whatever it is he needs done.  My job has gone from entering payments and invoices to building and maintaining our fucking website, managing all of our investment partners (over 300 of them!!), and now keeping track of expenses for our wells, among many, many other things that my hourly wage JUST DOESN'T FUCKING COVER. 

Adding insult to injury, he just dumped a project on me that involves using ANOTHER spreadsheet that I built for him, which while explaining what he wants me to do now, HE took credit for.  I fucking HATE this guy.

I am SO beginning to understand the ladies of "Snapped".

No comments:

Post a Comment