Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holy Shit!!!

I will find and post the blind items but Michael Lohan apparently tweeted last night a couple things about Lilo, and is now saying his account was hacked.  I'm not buying it - BOTH of the things he/hacker posted sounded very fucking familiar as blinds I've read.  I will update this as soon as I can find the tweets and the blinds.  I'm all in a tizzy!

Via TMZ:

Earlier today, Michael's Twitter page included several postings that stated, among other things, that Lindsay has HIV ... and that she slept with record mogul Tommy Mottola when she was 17-years-old.

But Michael tells TMZ he NEVER posted those tweets -- and claims all of the hacked postings are blatant lies.

Lohan claims he's already contacted his lawyer -- in the hopes of tracking down the hacker.

How scandalous!!!!

UPDATE:  Here is the screencap of the tweets via examiner.com:


The blinds will take a little more digging, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment