Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Day, Another Scandal.

I have to say, the Tito Ortiz thing isn't looking good for Jenna Jameson.  TMZ has conflicting stories both coming out of her mouth.  Now Tito claims Jenna's a 'scriptey and she was fucked up and lost her balance and that he didn't lay a hand on her. 

Who to believe, that's the question, right?  Unfortuately that question in it itself shows a problem with how stupid Hollywood thinks the public is (and to be brutally honest how stupid some people actually are...) that ONLY one of their stories could be true.  Is your life that black and white?  Mine sure as hell isn't.  My money's on them BOTH telling the truth. 

If Jenna is lying then I'm going to kick her ass myself when I go to Cali next month.  Domestic violence is a serious issue and falsely accusing someone of that crime is reprehensible.  If Jenna is telling the truth I'm just going to give Tito a dirty look or something because he could totally kick my ass.  But in my head I'd be beating him senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment