Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ramona falls - intuit

This isn't new music, it was released last year.  I became obsessed with I Say Fever as soon as I heard it but sort of dismissed the other songs on the album.  Oh how wrong I was.  This album is the only thing I can listen to right now.  It's ruined all other music for me so Brent Knopf, if you're reading this (you're not...) please keep making music like this.  It's wonderful.

If you want to listen to it before you make that ipod commitment, you can on their website, here.  Every song must be listened to from beginning to end, because trust me, if you don't like the first few seconds and you skip the song you will be missing out on something great.  It almost happened to me, so don't you be a fool too. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I didnt know you blogged! I Just started blogging in my real name again (still have my business sites but this is personal) that I comment here with! PLEASE follow me, lol! I need to get started with em, AND I WILL OF COURSE be following you here as well! ♥ THANKS!! *MUAAAH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY !! COME FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ItS UP and running and IVE BEEN BLOGGING LIKE CRAZZZY ! WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY FOLLOWERS HAHAHAHAHA! Well OLD MCBITCHERSONS face dat is , lmfao! here is my link http://samanthadehart.blogspot.com/ THANKS♥!!

    ReplyDelete